This past month the HIGHLINE team was focus on supporting our portfolio’s growth and helping several community initiatives strengthen ecosystem impact.
We hope you can join us on September 24th at our next investor showcase during Vancouver Startup Week. HIGHLINE has partnered with BCTIA, in collaboration with Wavefront & VEC to showcase Canada’s emerging momentum companies following the success of our TSX Technology Day in May.
Join Vancouver entrepreneurs, international investors and corporate partners to connect with the heartbeat of Vancouver’s tech scene (Register here) If you are an active investor, please email us for a ticket. Cassels Brock & KPMG have generously sponsored the VIP tickets for this event.
HIGHLINE has partnered with the Canadian Innovation Exchange. The CIX Vancouver Mixer will be the networking reception for our event on September 24th. As a reminder the deadline for CIX Top 20 Awards is September 25th. Apply Now.
PORTFOLIO IN THE MEDIA
- Hurrier Expanding Food Delivery To Montreal and Vancouver This Fall
- Paypal partners with Control to Develop a Merchant Analytics Mobile App
- Andela is connecting top-tier web talent from Africa with U.S. companies, hoping to reduce youth unemployment abroad while a filling a need at home.
- Farm At Hand farm app turns into an angel of an idea
- How Picatic Got Customers to Actually Pay What They Want
- Peer to peer: Big banks are just part of the financial landscape (Payso & Control)
RECENT COMMUNITY INITIATIVES
- Designer Adventure Club: TWG and HIGHLINE Launches A Summer Camp For Designers. Here’s Why.
- HIGHLINE partners with FemaleFunders to Help 1000 Women to Make Their First Angel Investment [Blog] [TechCrunch] [Globe & Mail] [BetaKit]
- Proud to be Founding Partner of Product Hunt Toronto and celebrate its 1 Year Anniversary [BetaKit]