This past month HIGHLINE celebrated continued portfolio momentum, highlighted by two exciting acquisitions (Hurrier & SqueezeCMM) and took a leadership role in key national initiatives (Vancouver Startup Week & CABI annual conference).
Recent exits include the acquisition of Hurrier by Rocket Internet-owned Foodora, to help its expansion efforts in Canada. Also acquired this month was SqueezeCMM by one of its own customers, Digital Journal Group.
On September 24th, HIGHLINE co-hosted the Vancouver edition of the Canadian Tech Showcase during Startup Week to a crowd of 350+ investors and startup community members. The event showcased over 25 top BC-based startups, both from the HIGHLINE portfolio and other high-momentum companies in our investment pipeline.
PORTFOLIO IN THE MEDIA
- Hurrier Acquired by Rocket Internet Owned Foodora [BetaKit] [BlogTO]
- Digital Journal Group Acquires Award-Winning Content Marketing Measurement Pioneer, SqueezeCMM [Press Release] [BetaKit]
- TrainingRocket Becomes Learndot as Demand for Software Skills Climbs
- Payso Co-Founder Natalie Cartwright: Women in Tech Can Turn the Tables
- SocialNature Scales Word-of-Mouth Marketing to Make Green Mainstream [TechVibes]
RECENT COMMUNITY INITIATIVES
We’re proud to co-create and/or support these initiatives in a meaningful way.
- HIGHLINE CEO, Marcus Daniels Helps CABI Gain Focus With New Name and Leadership Change to Raise the Bar on Accelerator Performance Nationally
- HIGHLINE Brings Canadian Tech Showcase to the west coast for Vancouver Startup Week
Hope to see you in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal in the upcoming weeks.