GROW explores the future of innovation, growth and entrepreneurship and unites leading tech entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and creatives from Silicon Valley and across North America who are passionate about ‘What’s Next.’
We’re offering the first 20 people who use the code HL200 $200 off a conference pass. Get yours here before they’re gone.
WHAT’S HAPPENING at GROW 2015:
// Learn how design, customer experience, and seeing the invisible are shaping the future of business.
// Under the Radar: Apply to showcase your company on stage. APPLY
// Demo Lounge: Be one of 8 innovative companies showcasing in the Demo Lounge.
// Outdoor Activities: Join us for yoga, running, mountain biking and hiking led by lululemon.
// Gondola Ride: Whistler mountain top BBQ with founders, executives and investors.
// New: “What’s Next” Breakout Sessions – A deep dive into what’s next from passionate leaders.
// New: ½ day pre-con session. View from the Valley will feature top Silicon Valley VCs who will offer you an inside look at what’s really going on with crazy valuations, unicorn fever and how the seed funding explosion is affecting future rounds.
- Intersection of Design, Behavior and Customer Loyalty
- Companies need to “Think Big, Start Small, Learn Fast”
- A Deep Dive into What’s next
- From mythological to illogical, what’s a unicorn to do?
- Stewart Butterfield, CEO, Slack
- Harley Finkelstein, CPO, Shopify
- Michelle Zatlyn, Co Founder, Cloudflare
- Kevin Gibbon, CEO, Shyp
- Sean Clark, CRO, Shoes.com
- Linda Kozlowski, COO, Evernote
- Amit Singh, President, Google for Work, Google
- Chris Risdon, Head of Design, Capital One Labs
- Aydin Senkut, Managing Director, Felicis Ventures
- Kara Nortman, Partner, Upfront Ventures
- Charles Hudson, Venture Partner, SoftTech VC
- Phin Barnes, Partner, First Round Capital
- Saar Gur, General Partner, CRV
- Kristina Kerr Bergman, Principal, Ignition Partners
- Lars Leckie, Managing Director, Hummer Winblad
- Tomasz Tunguz, Partner, Redpoint Ventures
- Mark Oleson, VP Innovation, Under Armour
- Stephane Wyper, VP, MasterCard
- Steve Rechtschnaffer, VP Product Experience, Jawbone
- Brian Solis, Principal, Altimeter Group
- Rafat Ali, Founder/CEO, Skift
- Sarah Buhr, Reporter, TechCrunch
- Ari Levy, Sr. Tech Reporter, CNBC
- Sharam Fouladgar-Mercer, CEO, AirPR
- Rafe Needleman, Editor in Chief, Maker Media
- Mark Rolston, Chief Creative Officer, ArgoDesign
- Marcus Heller, CEO Skully Helmets
// The Secret to Attracting Loyal and Active Customers
// How a Big Bank Got Smart with an Unfair Competitive Advantage: UX as a Growth Hack
// Fly Me To The Moon: Building a Business of Moonshots
// Keeping up with the Future Means Seeing the Invisible
// The Biggest Company You’ve Never Heard of
// Canada’s Hottest Tech IPO: How This Unicorn Learned to Fly
// If you Can’t Tell the Right Story, You’ll Never Get Coverage
// The Art of Ruthless Prioritization
// Rise of the On Demand Economy
// Founder to Founder: Founder of Shyp Interviews Founder of Slack.