On Friday, March 20th, we’ll be getting up bright and early to watch HIGHLINE portfolio companies Foodee, Procurify, and Picatic pitch alongside other leading startups in the province at the BC Tech Forum.
The half-day forum is hosted by BCIC and the Vancouver Board of Trade, and will answer questions like:
- How can we better realize global opportunities?
- What are real business solutions that will boost your company?
- In what ways can we prioritize innovation in order to thrive and lead?
We’re also looking forward to the event’s keynote speaker, former Commander of the International Space Station and New York Times bestselling author, Colonel Chris Hadfield. Nothing like an astronaut to inspire a room to think bigger and leap further!
The HIGHLINE portfolio company reps that will be presenting — in less than 90 seconds — include:
- Saadia Syed, Corporate Development Manager, Foodee: A platform that connects the best restaurants, the type that don’t deliver, to office desks
- Jayesh Parmar, CEO & Co-Founder, Picatic: The only ticketing company in the world where the cost is determined by the organizer
- Aman Mann, CEO & Co-Founder, Procurify: A cloud-based, easy-to-use, purchasing software solution designed for small and medium sized businesses
The BC Tech Forum will run from 7:00 AM to 12:15 PM, on Friday March 20th at the Grand Ballroom at the Westin Bayshore. Learn more about the event and details around all the participating startups here.